About Evil League of Teachers:
The Evil League of Teachers is a site by teachers and educators. We may talk to students, talk to other teachers, or generally just talk about the funny/sad/infuriating facets of teaching.
- All opinions and statements are those of the author(s) only, and not representative of any professional or private organization. They do not reflect on the opinion of any school, teachers union, professional union, or other private organization.
- This site frequently uses satire, sarcasm, and adult language. Outside the pages of the Evil League of Teachers (ELOT) website, all authors and contributors are bound by the rules and guidelines of professional behavior.
- The information contained in this website is for entertainment and general information purposes only. The information is provided by ELOT and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ELOT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.