Another term’s final has passed. This has been a good quarter if a somewhat difficult one. My personal difficulties involved flooding followed by incompetent plumbers, a busier schedule than I have ever had, and a fantastic relationship.
In class has involved teaching several new classes, the usual host of students (enthusiastic students, students with issues, and the indifferent students). This quarter I have personally worked through five red pens. Contemplate that for a moment. Five red pens.
In any case, here is some of the music that graded to.
- Mathematical Music (Just for the awesome video)
- Johnathan Coulton – Chiron Beta Prime (Tis the Season… for robots)
- The All-American Rejects – Gives you Hell
- Professor Elemental – All in together
- Oingo Boingo – Only a Lad (Dedicated to a special someone… who I hope to never see again)
- MIA – Bad Girls
- P!nk – So What?
- Tank Girl – Lets do it (Dedicated to a special someone who I am moving in with…)
- Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff
- Rob Zombie – Demon Speeding (Why don’t you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?)
Now we get to take a vacation. And by vacation, I mean I get to sleep in and hang out with my family as I plan my classes for next quarter. (Unpaid overtime! Woohoo!!!!)
Now go forth and use your powers for whatever the hell you want to. They are your powers!