The term is almost over for me. This is always bittersweet… I look will miss my students (yes, even you ____ ), but I also look forward to getting a break from things as well. This term I don’t have as much grading to keep up with, but I do still need a playlist of slightly snarky songs.
It helps to keep me sane. Or my facsimile of sane, anyway.
So without further ado, here is my finals week playlist. It is also available here on YouTube, along with last quarter’s picks.
- Professor Elemental Everything stops for tea
- Jill Tracy – Evil Night Together
- Vermillion Lies – Circus Apocalypse
- Emily Autumn – One foot in front of the other
- M.I.A – Paper Planes
- Butthole Surfers – Pepper
- Shakira – She Wolf (Note: this is only because we were teaching with Werewolves this quarter)
- King Missile – It’s Saturday
- Dr. Awkward – Different
- Danielle Ate the Sandwich – Afterward
Wish me luck. Finals are coming.