Well, finals week is has come and gone. Which brings me to ways to survive the storm of grading, calculation, and end of term crises. Of course, I like to have a good disaster movie on hand to help alleviate the tension… so this quarter I am choosing a HORRIBLE disaster movie to grade by: Sharknado. Just suspend the laws of physics, the laws of biology, and sit back and laugh.
And of course, there is the music. I have decided to go with 10 brand new songs to grade to this quarter.
- “Going out in style” by the Dropkick Murphys (because of St. Patty’s day)
- “Bad List” – Ayira
- “Fresh Blood” – Eels
- “Stand the Pain” – And One
- “Let’s Kill Tonight” – Panic! at the Disco
- “Pandemonium” – Hocico
- “Something I Left Behind” – Imperative Reaction
- “Make the Little Flowers Grow” – Snog
- “Nun Fight” Paul and Storm
- “You’re on Fire” – They Might Be Giants
And now: Spring Break! Woohoo! A week of unpaid lesson planning, and figuring out how I can survive on less income!
So go be evil. I’m planning on it myself.