Well, another quarter is almost done. Which begs the question: what am I going to listen to as I traipse through grading hell. My students are always so impatient, I sometimes need to remind them that while have to go through the final once, I have to go through it 35 times per class. If I grade fast, then I will have about 3 hours of continuous grading for one class (35 students, 8 pages per final, and 30-45 seconds per page… well, lets say that 3 hours is being generous).
So, here are my new tracks for my forthcoming grading marathon. I have my next finals week playlist!
- Metric – “Torture Me“, which I think is only appropriate to a finals week playlist.
- Emily Autumn – “Time for Tea”. Because somewhere its always time for tea.
- Vernian Process – “Something Wicked (that way went)“. They remind me of Circus Contraption.
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – “Mystery Girl“. Lets face it, I like lesbian crush songs.
- Lords of Acid – “Out Comes the Evil“. Yep, they went there.
- Lily Allen – “The Fear“. Because a list like this needs a little something cute. Ish.
- Lady Gaga vs. Behemoth (Mashup) – “Ov Fire and Bad Romance“. What can I say, I like it better than either of the originals.
- dan le sac Vs. Scroobius Pip – “Thou Shalt Always Kill“. Thou shalt think for yourself.
- Neurotic Fish – “They’re coming to take me away haha (Funny Farm)“.
- Disturbed – “Warrior“. Because I really just needed a little more aggression in the playlist. Really.
- Heather Alexander – “March of Cambreadth“. Because occasionally y0u need to ask, ‘how many of them can we make die?’
So… yeah. I seem to be leaning more to madness than murder and dismemberment in this time. I wonder if that portends anything for my classes? I don’t seem to be mellowing very much… Ah well…. summer is coming…